“A house becomes a home when what pleases your eyes and what feels good to the soul exists within the building.”
Does your home remind you of heaven, but the only place you find aesthetically displeasing is your bathroom? Search no more, for your search ends here.
Bathrooms come in different designs like western-style toilets, bathtubs or not, shower curtains, and, most importantly, space within the bathroom. Different Washrooms are designed in different designs.
How does the design system work?
Based on the customer’s budget, color, and design preferences, the design company visits the existing Washroom and analyses it. Then the designs that could be done are listed out by the renovation company and sent to the customer. The customer chooses the preferred bathroom renovation style and selects it. This is when the work begins, and the renovation takes place.
Can renovation only be done professionally?
Bathroom Renovation can be done both manually as well as professionally. As everyone knows, a professional designing technique is way neater and mess-free compared to manual makeovers.
If a customer is interested in renovating or remodeling themselves, then there are tons of ideas on the internet, or one can use their creativity.
What are some bathroom renovation techniques?
- Usage of artificial grass covers
- Miniature hanging gardens
- Larger mirrors
- Diffused lighting
- Lighter pastel shades
- Shower curtains matching a common theme
- Adding/removing cabinets
If a bathroom renovation is beingdone professionally, an arena of development opportunities is available to you.
- Cemented permanent cabinets
- Change in the layout of the Washroom, bathtubs, and sinks
- Sinks and tubs of different designs
- Changing of the tiles on the walls and the floors
Some renovation tips:
- Don’t overcrowd your bathrooms. Be it the tissues or the bathroom amenities holder, keep minimal things within the bathroom.
- Regarding shampoo, soap holders. Use a multi-pocket holder so that all essentials can be tucked away while making the place look neat.
- Paint your bathroom walls in light shades such as greens and blues. They give a calming effect to the mind.
- Use small patterns on the tiles if one is going for tiles filled with patterns and take empty tiles with occasional densely printed strips.
- Use gradient shaded shower curtains that match the tiles and the paint on the walls.
- Put in some artificial plants potted in white holders to add to the aesthetic feel.
- When it comes to floors, nothing is better than while tiles. Even though it might be difficult to maintain, it would make the place look great.
- The lighting should be diffused so that when one is touching up their makeup or just checking themselves out for the last look, the light should not glare down on them.
- One could add some towels mats near the bathtub and in front of the bathroom door.
All tips aside, one should go for what suits them best and make them feel right. Probably just a cleaning of the whole place makes their bathroom feel sufficient.